Dine. Swim. Play.
El Paso Country Club has everything you are looking for in a country club.
The most successful private clubs are those built around the foundation of enduring relationships and social camaraderie between friends and associates. For over 100 years, El Paso Country Club has provided its members with that foundation by offering an exclusive environment to conduct business, host celebrations, dine and relax.
If your perfect day includes 18 holes on the golf course, a game of tennis, lounging poolside or just having a great meal, then you've found the perfect place to be!
Membership privileges are extended to the member, the member's spouse and their children living within the household who are unmarried and under the age of 25.
- REGULAR – Full golfing membership for members age 38 and over. This membership includes golf, tennis, swimming, dining, the fitness room and Family Center amenities. This is a certificate holding membership.
- CORPORATE- Full privileges for (2) Two or (4) Four Participating Nominees and their immediate families. Nominees must be part of the same company. This membership is non-proprietary but has limited voting privileges. The individual nominees must meet the approval of the Board of Governors in the same manner as provided for Regular members.
- INTERMEDIATE – Full golfing membership for ages 28 – 37. This membership includes golf, tennis, swimming, the fitness room and other Family Center amenities and dining.
- JUNIOR-Full golfing membership for ages 21 – 36. This membership includes golf, tennis, swimming, the fitness room and other Family Center amenities and dining.
- SPORTS - This membership includes tennis, swimming, dining, the fitness room and Family Center amenities.
- SOCIAL/DINING – This membership consists of dining privileges only.
Contact us for Membership Information and to schedule a tour
Brenda Waters, Membership Director
Yvette Schermer, Membership Sales